Corporate Law Attorneys are a necessity in The Woodlands, Texas. Read any headlines and you will run across any number of stories regarding the perils of today’s marketplace. Print and online media similarly caution the business owner that the boardroom and executive offices are ripe with corruption with liability spreading like a wildfire. By carefully planning, seeking coherent legal counsel, and following a few basic guidelines, today’s marketplace can be, and should be, brimming with opportunity absent the insider-dealings and shareholder lawsuits that fill the headlines.
If you are seeking the integrity and honest advice of an experienced legal counsel, call The McCollor & Primavera Law Firm today. It simply starts by analyzing the current or proposed structure of a corporate client, understanding legal and economic traps within the business law, drafting the appropriate contractual structure and aligning each with the goals of the client. We are poised to provide you guidance and structure to help you avoid the pitfalls of the economic and legal marketplace. Even if you are experiencing these issues, we can help.
Our corporate law services in The Woodlands, Texas include:
Formation & Dissolution:
- Structure and organize for-profit corporations, non-profit corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
- Draft by-laws, articles of organization, operating agreements and partnership agreements.
- Draft corporate resolutions, board of director and shareholder resolutions, and plan / facilitate corporate annual and special meetings of directors and shareholders.
- Advise clients on dissolution and termination matters and draft appropriate filing documents.
Organization & Reorganization:
- Provide legal counsel resolving corporate issues, such as shareholder and board of director issues, entity structuring or restructuring and change of fundamental business purposes.
- Advise entities on appropriate structuring and / or restructuring of entities, consolidations and divestitures.
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Advise and direct securities offerings, regulatory filings, and asset / stock sales and acquisitions.
- Represent and counsel buyers / sellers in merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture and strategic alliance processes.
- Construct private placement memorandum, stock / asset sale agreements, and joint venture agreements.
Financing & Securities:
- Advise and direct securities offerings and state and federal regulatory filings.
- Advise and structure stock and asset sales, both to current and proposed investors.
- Counsel on investor relations, to include raising equity, negotiating mortgage and loans (both secured and unsecured) and advise on other non-traditional methods.
If you need help with any time of corporate law call the McCollor & Primavera Law Firm today at (281) 465-9921 or fill out our contact form for more information.