The McCollor & Primavera Law Firm brings a personalized, honest approach to our clients by understanding the needs and desires of each client, from the entrepreneur to the mature corporation. By providing concise, comprehensive legal advice and carefully crafting an appropriate strategy to help avoid and overcome economic and legal issues, our clients achieve tremendous value in knowing that they are, and will continue to be, positioned to succeed in the global marketplace. We want to assist you in successfully developing and sustaining your business.
Our business Litigation services include:
Formation & Dissolution:
- Structure and organize for-profit corporations, non-profit corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
- Draft by-laws, articles of organization, operating agreements and partnership agreements.
- Draft corporate resolutions, board of director and shareholder resolutions, and plan / facilitate corporate annual and special meetings of directors and shareholders.
- Advise clients on dissolution and termination matters and draft appropriate filing documents.
If you are looking for legal advice regarding the dissolution or formation of a new company call The McCollor & Primavera Law Firm at (281) 296-5877 today or fill out our contact form.
- Counsel companies through employee / contractor relations, to include hiring process, contract negotiations, and terminations.
- Advise and draft variety of employment agreements, to include executive, management and traditional employees, independent contractor and consulting agreements.
- Advise and draft settlement and release documents and severance agreements.
- Construct employee handbooks and advise companies on the use of employee handbooks.
- Advise and construct non-competition, non-solicitation, non-circumvention and confidentiality agreement.
Contracts and Agreements:
- Advise, negotiate and draft Letter’s of Intent / Memorandums of Record, definitive agreements, and engagement letters.
- Construct licensing, intellectual property, confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-circumvention agreements.
- Advise and structure all types of releases and settlements.
- Advise and draft traditional and non-traditional financing documentation including loan agreements, promissory notes, secured transactions, securities, and stock sales and private placement memoranda.
Employment law and contract law can be difficult to manage. If you need help with employment law, contract law or any other legal services call The McCollor & Primavera Law Firm today.